Dream Cruises 2N Sea-cation Getaway Cruise (Wed)
Take a break from working from home and virtual meetings by going on a cruise holiday! Set sail on a weekday cruise and recharge yourself onboard World Dream, the newest ship in Singapore. Book early before rooms sell out!
UOB Cardmembers exclusive:
- S$300 off per cabin or 3rd/4th pax cruise for free
Note: Price stated is after applying promotion per cabin and based on per guest on quad-share basis in Balcony stateroom and on selected sailings.
2021 sailing dates:
- 20, 27 Jan
- 10, 17, Feb
- 3, 10, 17, 24 Mar
On World Dream guests can explore the world’s finest on one ship, with an exciting array of Asian and international dining, iconic global brand experiences and diverse entertainment options – all whilst visiting some of Asia’s most inspiring destinations.
Feast your eyes with a Broadway-style live production show. Enter into the virtual reality (VR) wonderland of Esc EXPERIENCE LAB that transports you into different realms through the world’s most advanced racing simulators and arcade machines. For a real adrenalin rush, scale new heights through rock climbing walls, and enjoy the thrills & spills of the 6-slide waterpark. Revitalise your mind and soul through signature body treatments and beauty rituals at their award-winning Crystal Life Spa. At the grand finale on every cruise, be dazzled by Asia’s first ever outdoor laser display at sea with perfect synchronization of live music and dance.
- Fares are per guest based on quad-sharing occupancy in Balcony stateroom unless otherwise stated and on selected sailings. Taxes, fees, port charges and gratuities are additional for all guests.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of stateroom categories are not guaranteed.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.