2D1N Southern Island Sail-cation
- Weekday rates are from S$250 per person
- Weekend rates are from S$315 per person
- PH / Eve of PH rates are from S$366 per person
A sail-cation is a perfect short getaway that’s unique and fun. You will be able to dock and explore the various islands and beaches for a serene and quality retreat with your loved ones while enjoying the sun, sand and sea. Experience and learn the ropes of sailing from the crew as well as try out different water sports like snorkeling¹, paddling¹, and diving¹.
¹Additional fees apply.
- 2D1N Private Charter
- 3 private cabins with skipper on board
- Basic sailing lessons by skipper
- 1 continental breakfast
- Drinking water bottles will be provided
You can read more details about this package here. The Moonshine is just one of the boats available for this tour and guests may be booked on another similar boat.
Note: Images shown are for illustration only as there are different boats available for this tour.
- 1500 - Check in at ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove. Relax and let your worries drift away as the boat moves out to sea, and get your first hands-on experience in learning how to maneuver the sails! Enjoy scenic views of coasts and guided tour on board while cruise passing by Sister's, Kusu, and Saint John’s Islands.
- 1600 - Anchor at Lazarus bay, you may take a Dinghy Boat to Kusu Island for a cultural exploration or have some fun frolicking in the water.
- 1800 - Docked at Lazarus Island. Take a stroll around the Lazarus and St John’s Island where you can get up close and personal with nature. As the sunsets in the horizon, tuck in to a simple dinner of pizza/pasta, salad and fruits on the boat.
- 0800 - Rise and shine to a specially prepared breakfast spread of bread, eggs, fruit, coffee, juice and tea on board. Head back to Marina, arriving at about 10am.
- Paddle board equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Scuba diving equipment