2D1N Southern Island Sail-cation
A New World Awaits
Set sail and rediscover Singapore
A sail-cation is a perfect short getaway that’s unique and fun. You will be able to dock and explore the various islands and beaches for a serene and quality retreat with your loved ones while enjoying the sun, sand and sea. Experience and learn the ropes of sailing from the crew as well as try out different water sports like snorkeling¹, paddling¹, and diving¹.
¹Additional fees apply
UOB Cards exclusive:
- Receive a S$100 dining voucher when you book with your UOB Card. Dining vouchers can be used at Si Chuan Dou Hua restaurants in Singapore.
- 3 private cabins
- Basic sailing lessons by skipper
- One simple dinner and one breakfast included. Guests may bring their own food and drinks on board if they wish to.
- Snacks, soft drinks and water will be provided.
You can read more details about this package here. The Moonshine is just one of the boats available for this tour and guests may be booked on another similar boat.
Note: Images shown are for illustration only as there are different boats available for this tour.
- 1500 - Check in at ONE°15 Marina Sentosa Cove. Relax and let your worries drift away as the boat moves out to sea, and get your first hands-on experience in learning how to maneuver the sails! Enjoy scenic views of coasts and guided tour on board while cruise passing by Sister's, Kusu, and Saint John’s Islands.
- 1600 - Anchor at Lazarus bay, you may take a Dinghy Boat to Kusu Island for a cultural exploration or have some fun frolicking in the water.
- 1800 - Docked at Lazarus Island. Take a stroll around the Lazarus and St John’s Island where you can get up close and personal with nature. As the sunsets in the horizon, tuck in to a simple dinner of pizza/pasta, salad and fruits on the boat.
- 0800 - Rise and shine to a specially prepared breakfast spread of bread, eggs, fruit, coffee, juice and tea on board. Head back to Marina, arriving at about 10am.
- Paddle board equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Scuba diving equipment
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices quoted are for a minimum of 5 persons per sailing.
- Prices quoted are for Sundays to Thursdays. Weekend/Peak season surcharges apply.
- Prices quoted exclude GST
- Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice
- Sailing departures are on private basis and have a maximum capacity of 5 guests
- S$100 dining voucher: Voucher is valid till 31 March 2021 with a minimum spend of S$50. Valid at all Si Chuan Dou Hua Restaurant outlets in Singapore during lunch and dinner. Valid for redemption on eve of public holidays and public holidays. Valid for dine-in only. Voucher must be presented at point of order. Voucher is not valid for delivery orders. Voucher is not valid from 11 to 26 February 2021. Balance payment must be made with Credit Card or cash. Valid for à la carte menu and standard beverages only and not valid for redemption at Tian Fu Tea Room and Chuān @ The Sixtieth. Voucher is not valid with other discounts and promotions or if defaced, mutilated or altered and is non-replaceable. Payment of takeaway orders that utilise the vouchers will be subjected to service charge. Voucher is not valid for settlement of service charge and prevailing taxes. No cash and credit will be returned if payment made by the voucher is in excess of the total bill excluding service charge and prevailing taxes. Strictly no extension of the expiry date will be allowed. The management reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions.