2D Margaret River Getaway - Food Lovers Experience
- 1 night’s stay
- Tastings at boutique wineries
- Enjoy a delicious winery lunch and sample local gourmet foods
- Guided tour through wineries and vineyards
- Chocolate and coffee tasting tours
Day 1: PERTH TO MARGARET RIVER WINE REGION
We travel south from Perth driving through farmland with grazing cattle and passing by the coastal towns. Arriving at Busselton, known as the gateway to the Margaret River Region, we stop for morning tea (own expense) to view the iconic Busselton Jetty, the longest timber jetty in the Southern Hemisphere. Driving into the heart of the region we head to one of Margaret River’s oldest breweries for a gourmet platter lunch of local produce, with complimentary beer and cider tastings.
Following lunch we continue south through the forest to an internationally renowned winery to taste some of their best award-winning wines, whilst gaining industry insights on wine production with the opportunity to purchase. Next it’s on to Mammoth Cave for a guided tour through this gothic cave with vast chambers that reveal fascinating information on the region’s flora and fauna.
Continuing South, through the Boranup Forest of enormous Karri Trees we reach the most fascinating part of the region at Augusta. Here at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, marvel at the dividing point between the Southern and Indian Oceans – a rare phenomenon to view the meeting of two oceans. Then we head north up to the township of Margaret River to take you to check-in to your chosen accommodation option.
Day 2: FULL DAY WINE TOUR – MARGARET RIVER TO PERTH.
Enjoy a sleep-in and breakfast at your hotel before your 9:30am checkout; please store your bags at reception in time for a 9.00-9.30am departure. Continuing on for the day, join your Margaret River Food Lovers Tour and discover how they capture the magic of local ingredients and the passion of their people, to create an exclusive and unforgettable experience.
After indulging at all these beautiful stops it’s time to collect your luggage from the hotel as you will now be re-joining your Coach Captain for the drive back to Perth stopping for a light dinner along the way.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promotion ends 30 July 2022.
- Valid till 31 March 2023 (except 25 Dec 2022).
- Prices are quoted on a per person basis, correct at time of publishing and subject to change without prior notice.
- All tour and hotel availabilities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Promotions are non-combinable unless stated otherwise.
- Peak Season/Weekend surcharges may apply. Strictly no refunds after bookings are confirmed and ticketed.
- UOB Travel reserves the right to reclaim and charge the full retail value of the gift(s) to the customer if the booking is subsequently cancelled for any reason.
- An admin fee of S$50 per person will be levied for any amendment on top of other charges (where applicable) imposed by supplier(s) or airline(s).
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.