Norwegian Cruise 20N African Safari and Seychelles
SET SAIL ABOARD THE NORWEGIAN DAWN FROM CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA
- One way
- 10 ports
- 9 cruising days
- 2 overnight
Ports of Call: Cape Town, South Africa | Mossel Bay, South Africa | Port Elizabeth, South Africa | Richard's Bay, South Africa | Pointe Des Galets, Reunion | Port Louis, Mauritius | Port Victoria, Seychelles | Muscat, Oman | Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates | Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2021 Sailing: 1 Mar
Choose from over 50 specialty treatments at the Mandara Spa.
Dive the pristine waters of Seychelles for an unforgettable day.
Your journey begins in South Africa's oldest city, Cape Town. While you're here, take a 5-minute cable car ride up Table Mountain and be rewarded with unforgettable views of the city and Camps Bay. Love wine? Vineyards abound in the Cape region. Richards Bay boasts the deepest natural harbour on the continent, so this port is an active one. Wetlands make it a birding paradise and its golden shores are revered by beach-goers. Looking to see big game? Tour one of several game reserves. As soon as you arrive in Mahé, you'll see why it's a top pick of honeymooners. Everywhere you look are incredible shades of blue and green. Hike the lush national parks. Dive the azure waters with gentle whale sharks. Relish the picturesque beaches. Since you're here overnight, make time to shop for black pearls.
A Dawn Class
Extensively refurbished from top to bottom, Norwegian Dawn offers the ultimate Freestyle Cruising experience. Dine in Los Lobos Cantina, an upscale Mexican restaurant. Drop by The Cellars, a Michael Mondavi Family Wine Bar for a wine tasting. Or take Lady Luck for a spin in The Dawn Club Casino. Offering a wide range of spacious accommodation, there are rooms to fit every size family and budget. Let Norwegian Dawn whisk you away to the Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada & New England, the Panama Canal, and The Caribbean.
About the Ship
Year Built: 2002
Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 2,340
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.