Norwegian Cruise 14N Scandinavia, Russia and Amsterdam, Ultimate Baltic
- Round trip
- 10 ports
- 3 cruising days
- Enjoy an overnight stay in St. Petersburg
Ports of Call: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Berlin (Warnemünde), Germany | Tallinn, Estonia | St. Petersburg, Russia | Helsinki, Finland | Stockholm, Sweden | Visby, Sweden | Ronne (Bornholm) Denmark | Copenhagen, Denmark | Oslo, Norway
2020 Sailing: 13 Jun
Set sail from Amsterdam and discover the best of the Baltics aboard Norwegian Jade. With an overnight in St. Petersburg, you have plenty of time to tour the city's spectacular architecture and cultural landmarks. Explore the Hermitage Museum, which includes the world's largest collection of paintings, and then in the evening enjoy a Russian Folkloric performance. In Rønne, stroll the idyllic cobblestone streets and admire the unique half-timbered houses or explore the town's scenic rugged coastline. Soak in the natural beauty of Oslo on a hike overlooking a peaceful fjord or dive into the city's historic roots with a visit to the Viking Ships Museum.
A Jewel Class
Your dream holiday is waiting on the Norwegian Jade. Feel free to go where East meets West — stand at the crossroads of ancient and modern worlds on an Asia cruise. Sail on a Europe cruise and explore castles, cathedrals, romantic islands, and sophisticated cities. Toss your schedule to the breeze on a Caribbean cruise and bask on pristine beaches while enjoying island cocktails. As you cruise from port to port along stunning coastlines, we'll keep you entertained day and night with exciting nightclubs, award-winning restaurants, a grand casino, swimming pools, a pampering spa and so much more. There's tons of fun for kids too, so bring the whole family and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime. It's no wonder we are the World Travel Award winner for "Caribbean's Leading Cruise Line" and eleven-time winner for "Europe's Leading Cruise Line."
About the Ship
Year Built: 2006
Guest Capacity (double occupancy): 2,402
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Exchange Rate for USD to SGD will be fixed only upon full payment.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.