Celebrity Cruises 14N Iceland & Greenland
ONBOARD CELEBRITY SUMMIT FROM CAPE LIBERTY, NJ (NY METRO) / DUBLIN, IRELAND /SOUTHAMPTON, ENGLAND
- One Way
- 14 Nights
- 7 Ports
- 6 Sea Days
- 1 Overnight
Ports of Call (Itinerary 1): Cape Liberty, New Jersey | Halifax, Nova Scotia | Sydney, Nova Scotia | ~Qaqortoq, Greenland | Qaqortoq, Greenland |~Prins Christian Sund(Cruise) | Prins Christian Sund (Cruising) | ~Reykjavik, Iceland | Akureyri, Iceland | ~Kirkwall, Scotland | Dublin, Ireland | ~Southampton, England
Itinerary 1: Aug 02, 2020 | ~Aug 01, 2021
Ports of Call (Itinerary 2): Dublin, Ireland | ^Southampton, England | Cork (Cobh), Ireland | ^Kirkwall, Scotland | Akureyri, Iceland | Reykjavik, Iceland | Prins Christian Sund (Cruising) | Qaqortoq, Greenland | Sydney, Nova Scotia | ^Halifax, Nova Scotia | Boston, Massachusetts
Itinerary 2: Aug 16, 2020 | ^Aug 15, 2021
MILLENNIUM CLASS – Highly celebrated mid-sized ships that draw on the award-winning style of the larger Solstice Class.
About This Ship
Inaugural Date: October 1, 2001
Revolution Date: March 23, 2019
EVERY DETAIL HAS BEEN ELEVATED, EVERY COMFORT REFINED
As part of our $500-million fleet-wide modernization program, Celebrity Summit® is making even more waves in the cruise world. From adding brand new staterooms and elevating design concepts and technology across the ship to adding The Retreat®, an exclusive suite class experience including The Retreat® Sundeck and The Retreat® Lounge, the results are phenomenal. These new venues combined with our award-winning Luminae are sure to please. Slip into new eXhale® bedding featuring CashmereSM mattresses that will surround you in luxury—literally. Marvel at completely new bathroom modernizations. Wine and dine in reimagined restaurants and lounges, including the main dining room, Oceanview Café, Sunset Bar, and Rendezvous Lounge. Surrender your senses in the newly redesigned spa. Shop in new retail boutiques. The Celebrity RevolutionSM will change the way you experience the world aboard Celebrity Summit®.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are per person, cruise only, on selected sailings and based on double occupancy exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are based on Non-Refundable Deposit (NRDB) fare type with cabin category Z or 12 and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Cabin categories and fare types are subject to availability upon booking.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.