Costsaver 13D Spectacular Canyons and National Parks
- GRAND CANYON Experience this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site
- FLAGSTAFF Iconic Breakfast at Charly's Pub & Grill which welcomed presidents and gunslingers to the Wild West
- MONUMENT VALLEY Explore the treasures of this area sacred to the Navajo people
- LAKE POWELL See the second largest manmade lake in the U.S.
- ZION NATIONAL PARK See gorgeous canyon country
- BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK Marvel at the multi-coloured hoodoos
- SALT LAKE CITY Discover historic Temple Square
- JACKSON Walk among the giant elk antler arches
- GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK Explore this popular destination for hiking, camping and fishing
- YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK Visit the first National Park in the country
- LITTLE BIGHORN BATTLEFIELD See the site of the Battle of the Little Bighorn
- CRAZY HORSE MEMORIAL Witness the towering memorial for all Native American tribes
- MOUNT RUSHMORE Gaze at the faces of four U.S. presidents
Day 1: ARRIVE LAS VEGAS
The entertainment capital of the world, Vegas is famed for its glittering casinos and all you can eat buffets. After settling in to your hotel and meeting up with your Travel Director this afternoon.
Day 2: LAS VEGAS – GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK – FLAGSTAFF
Heading east on what once was the iconic Route 66, catch a first glimpse of the Grand Canyon. Treat yourself to a once in a lifetime Optional Experience flying in a helicopter or aircraft over the North and South rims, before finishing up this evening in the Arizonan escape town of Flagstaff.
Day 3: FLAGSTAFF – MONUMENT VALLEY – PAGE
You'll have an Iconic Breakfast this morning, then it's on to visit Monument Valley. Learn about the geology and history of the area from your private Navajo guide. Afterwards, you'll spend the evening in Page, home to Lake Powell. (Breakfast)
Day 4: PAGE – ZION NATIONAL PARK – BRYCE CANYON
Your first stop today will be Zion National Park. Tonight, why not kick up your heels with our Optional Experience ‘Ebenezer Dinner and Show' for some good old-fashioned western fun. (Breakfast)
Day 5: BRYCE CANYON NATIONAL PARK – SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake City awaits you today where upon arrival you'll visit the famous Temple Square. This evening you could choose to join us on a tour of the world renowned gardens surrounding Temple Square, followed by dinner at the acclaimed Roof Restaurant.
Day 6: SALT LAKE CITY – JACKSON (2 NIGHTS)
You'll arrive into Jackson today. Take a stroll around Town Square and admire the famous elk antlers that serve as the gateway to George Washington Memorial Park, then head on over to the Fondren District. (B)
Day 7: GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK AND JACKSON FREE TIME
This morning will begin at Grand Teton National Park. Tonight you've got the chance to join an Optional Experience to a real cowboy cookout. Travelling by horse drawn wagon to beautiful Cache Creek Canyon, where you'll be treated to a delicious Dutch oven dinner. (Breakfast)
Day 8: JACKSON – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – 320 GUEST RANCH
This morning head towards Yellowstone National Park. Take your time exploring as you visit key sites such as, Old Faithful. (Breakfast)
Day 9: 320 GUEST RANCH – YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK – CODY
This morning will take you to Mammoth Hot Springs. Stopping by the multicoloured Grand Canyon of Yellowstone, you'll then head on to the lively frontier town of Cody. (Breakfast)
Day 10: CODY – LITTLE BIGHORN BATTLEFIELD – SHERIDAN
Enjoying the view, you'll arrive at the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, the place of the 1976 battle between the US Army's 7th Calvary and the Lakota and Cheyenne warriors. Our final stop today is Sheridan, nestled within the mighty Big Horn Mountains.
Day 11: SHERIDAN – CRAZY HORSE – KEYSTONE (2 NIGHTS)
The Black Hills region is first up today. Relax on the drive to Crazy Horse monument. Standing 563 feet tall, the monument recognises the great Sioux leader astride his horse. (Breakfast)
Day 12: MOUNT RUSHMORE AND KEYSTONE FREE TIME
A stop today, Mount Rushmore, the largest statue-monument in the world depicting four of America's most revered presidents. You'll also have the chance to take part in our Badlands National Park Optional Experience.
Day 13: KEYSTONE – DEPART RAPID CITY OR DENVER
As your trip comes to an end today, you'll no doubt be reflecting on the phenomenal sights and experiences you've witnessed over the past 13 days. Choose to depart independently at Rapid City Airport, or alternatively take advantage of our complimentary transfer to Denver International Airport. Note: Denver Airport arrival will be at approximately 5 p.m., please be aware when booking your flights.
Note: For activities marked with a caret (^) in the day-by-day itinerary, participation is at your own risk and a signed liability waiver will be required.
Here are some options that you can purchase on tour to make your trip as unique as you are:
GRAND KINGDOM ECOSTAR HELICOPTER FLIGHT
Fly the ultra-new, ultra-quiet EC 130 helicopter over the mighty Grand Canyon, taking in the beauty of both the Eastern and Northern sides.
SNAKE RIVER FLOAT TRIP THROUGH GRAND TETON NATIONAL PARK^
Gently float a 10-mile stretch of Snake River through Grand Teton National Park, accompanied by an experienced guide who will share stories and point out wildlife.
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are per person, land tour only, based on double occupancy and excludes gratuities, applicable taxes and optional tours.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing
- Other terms and conditions apply.