Uniworld 11D Portugal, Spain & The Douro River Valley
- Lisbon – Coimbra – Porto – Porto Antigo – Régua (Guimarães) –
Vega de Terrón – Barca D’Alva – Pocinho – Pinhão
- 7 nights' cruising
- 3 nights' touring
- 24 meals including welcome and farewell dinners
- 14 excursions
- 6 UNESCO sites
- S.S. São Gabriel (New ship - April 2020)
- Apr 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- May 14, 21, 28
- Jun 4, 11, 18, 25
- Jul 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- Aug 6, 13, 20, 27
- Sep 3, 10, 17, 24
- Oct 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- Nov 5, 12, 19
S.S. São Gabriel launching in Portugal in 2020
Debuting in April 2020, S.S. São Gabriel will be the newest ship on the Douro river. Designed to embody the beautiful Douro River Valley region, this ship will offer more lavishly appointed suites than the Queen Isabel and bring the destination to life through its décor and delectable food
and wine. Butler service will be added onboard, giving guests the option to dine at any time they’d like while enjoying the ship.
Terms and Conditions:
- All fares are per guest in US Dollars based on double occupancy and exclude additional port charges.
- Fares are capacity controlled and are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Availability of all stateroom categories cannot be guaranteed.
- Itineraries, hotels, and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Dates, programs and itineraries are subject to change. For most updated
information, please check with our travel consultants.