Princess 10N Panama Canal with Costa Rica & Caribbean
- Round trip
- 10 nights
- 6 ports
- 4 cruising days
- 1 scenic cruising
Ports of Call: Ft. Lauderdale, Florida | Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands | Cartagena, Colombia | Panama Canal Partial Transit New Locks | Cristobal, Panama | Limon, Costa Rica | Falmouth, Jamaica
2020 Sailings: Dec 09, 19
2021 Sailings: Jan 04, 14, 22 | Feb 01, 11 | Mar 07
A journey to the Panama Canal and its surrounding regions can be so much more than you ever imagined … visit lively colonial cities … explore stunning natural beauty … wander sun-drenched beaches … and traverse one of the great man-made marvels and become a part of its fabled history.
Condé Nast Traveler and Princess Cruises® have teamed up to identify the 7 Cruise Wonders of the World. At just over 100 years old, the Panama Canal remains one of the great man-made wonders of the modern world and ranks #2 for its "engineering genius and … gateway to Latin American treasures."
CROWN PRINCESS® with Princess MedallionClass™ experience. Enjoy sweeping views of the world while sailing on Crown Princess. From her nearly 900 balconies to the breathtaking three-story Atrium, you'll discover a relaxing atmosphere filled with an array of world class entertainment and dining options that will greet you each day when you return from making fascinating discoveries ashore.
About The Ship
Inaugural Cruise: June 14, 2006
Refurbished: Apr 2018
Number of Guests: 3,080
Terms and Conditions:
- Fares displayed are reduced cruise fare only based on per person double occupancy with the lead in cabin category basis for selected sailing and exclude gratuities, port charges and fees.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without notice due to capacity controlled.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- The order of sightseeing and docking ports are subject to change according to port authority assignments.
- Sailing dates and itineraries are subject to change.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply.