Trafalgar 10D Imperial Europe
- SIGHTSEEING TOUR with a Local Specialist in Prague, Budapest, Viennaand Salzburg
- ORIENTATION of Munich and Regensburg
- VISIT Bratislava, the Fisherman's Bastionin Budapest and Győr
- VIEW the Marienplatz in Munich, St. Vitus' Cathedral and the Old Town Square of Prague, the Imperial Boulevards of Vienna and Melk Abbey
Day 1: ARRIVE MUNICH
Sophisticated city streets of Munich kick off your adventure through the capitals of imperial Europe. Join your fellow travellers and Travel Director this evening for an orientation tour, including views of the Marienplatz and its iconic Glockenspiel, before a Welcome Reception.
Day 2: MUNICH – REGENSBURG – PRAGUE (2 NIGHTS)
This morning visit Regensburg, an unspoilt medieval gem. Cross the Czech border and head to Prague. (Breakfast)
Day 3: PRAGUE SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
Delve into centuries of history as you join a 'Local Specialist' for a guided sightseeing tour with views of St. Vitus Cathedral. Cross the river on your walking tour to the Old Town Square to see the Astronomical Clock, then enjoy a free afternoon. (Breakfast)
Day 4: PRAGUE – BRATISLAVA – BUDAPEST (2 NIGHTS)
Cross the lush landscapes of Moravia and the Hungarian border before arriving in Budapest, the 'Paris of the East'. (Breakfast)
Day 5: BUDAPEST SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
Admire all the highlights of Budapest on a guided sightseeing tour with a 'Local Specialist’. See the famous Chain Bridge and the UNESCO-listed Castle Hill district. Visit Fisherman's Bastion and enjoy superb views across the imposing Parliament building and Danube below. Spend the rest of the day at leisure before joining the Schieszl family for a hearty Hungarian 'Be My Guest‘ dinner. 'Connect With Locals' and hear the story of their winery. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 6: BUDAPEST – GYŐR – VIENNA (2 NIGHTS)
Cross the hilly landscapes of Transdanubia stopping in Győr to soak up its medieval atmosphere. Arrive in Vienna for an evening at leisure. (Breakfast)
Day 7: VIENNA SIGHTSEEING AND FREE TIME
Join a 'Local Specialist' and explore the imperial splendour of Vienna at Hofburg Palace, the former winter residence of the Habsburg Dynasty. Admire the grand State Opera House and Ringstrasse, then see the ornate colourful roof of St. Stephen's Cathedral. (Breakfast)
Day 8: VIENNA – WACHAU VALLEY – SALZBURG SIGHTSEEING
Drive through the enchanting landscapes of the UNESCO-designated Wachau Valley. See the Benedictine Melk Abbey perched on a rocky outcrop above the Danube. Arrive in Salzburg later and embark on a leisurely walking tour with a 'Local Specialist' . Dine in your hotel this evening. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 9: SALZBURG – MUNICH
Return to Munich where your journey began. Celebrate a memorable holiday with new friends at an unforgettable Farewell Dinner. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 10: DEPART MUNICH
Say a fond auf Wiedersehen to Germany, at the end of your exhilarating European experience. Transfers to Munich airport are available, conditions apply. (Breakfast)
CONNECT WITH LOCALS
Join the Schieszl family for a hearty Hungarian 'Be My Guest' dinner and the story of their winery. ( Day 5 )
Terms and Conditions:
- Prices are per person, land tour only, based on double occupancy and excludes gratuities, applicable taxes and optional tours.
- Fares displayed are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Itineraries presented are subject to modification due to uncontrollable factors. Every effort will be made to operate programs as planned, but changes may still be necessary.
- For most updated information, please check with our travel consultants.
- While all efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the above content, UOB Travel will not be held responsible for any changes after publishing.
- Other terms and conditions apply