Why book your holiday with UOB Travel Online?
Often waiting for a quote to get a sense of how much your next trip is going to cost before deciding where and when to go? Curious about which date range will help you save more on tour fare for more shopping and dining during your holiday? Fear not if you need quotations based on five travel date ranges to accommodate your travel companions, or if your travel dates are flexible depending on the savings you will get with the same inclusion.
UOB Travel digitalised our best value packages online for your convenience with instant Search, Quote and Book 24/7.
⇒ No queuing for your turn to be attended to
⇒ No waiting for days to quote and requote when there is a change in travel plans
⇒ Get your quote instantly based on new travel plans
⇒ No more worries when our office is closed and the promotional seats get taken up by others.
⇒ Book your holiday anytime, anywhere. Quick and easy.
⇒ Our travel consultants will still attend to your needs and requests after booking online.
Get more out of your holiday! Enjoy Exclusive tier up benefits when you make your booking online. Watch this space for the latest promotion.
Some frequently asked questions that might be helpful to you.
- Click the "PACKAGES" tab on the top navigation bar OR
- Use the "PACKAGES" carousel gadget to search for packages based on your budget and/or destination.
How to identify an Online Package?
- Packages with "BOOK NOW" button, allows you to quote and book instantaneously 24/7
- Packages with "ASK NOW" button, will require you to complete an online enquiry form and our travel consultant will be in touch with you for quotation and booking.
- Select a Package
- Tell us your Departure Date (depart Singapore)
- No. of Rooms
- No. of Travellers in each room
- Hit “Search now”
You will always have an overview of the package inclusion and notes on the top of the page.
- Choose your preferred hotel
- Choose your preferred flight
- Rate difference is reflected for each available airfare. The package price will then change depending on the flight selected.
- Check your package summary
- Fill in personal information, special requests and payment details
My passport does not have at least six months validity from my travel date. Can I still make a booking?
You may enter your passport expiry date with one additional year to proceed with booking and email us your new passport details upon renewal. You will receive an email acknowledgement once your passport information is updated.
E.g. for outbound travel on 15 Jan 2017, passport should be valid until 15 Jul 2017. If your passport expires on 15 Feb 2017, you may enter as 15 Feb 2018 to proceed. Should travellers forget to renew their passport(s) for travel or for any inaccurate passport information provided, UOB Travel will not be held responsible.
- Check your details entered
- The required deposit amount will be reflected under "Deposit due" within the Package Price section.
Acknowledged all terms and conditions (the 3 disclaimers) before you can proceed.
1. Deposit collection
2. Personal Data Protection
Once you have checked all three boxes, the “Continue” button will be activated in blue.
Successful Booking Request
Once a Booking ID had been generated and shown on the completion page, a booking form contain your booking request will be sent to your registered email and the deposit payment will be charged to your credit card. Generally, flights that you have selected would be reserved, and the other land arrangements are on request basis. A travel consultant will contact you by the next working day to follow up and advise on the overall booking status. Although part of your travel arrangement is on request basis, successful bookings are subject to cancellation/amendment fees unless they are unable to be confirmed and no alternatives are accepted.
Unsuccessful Booking Request
In cases where the Booking Request is unsuccessful, you may either wish to try again, contact our office during operating hours, or drop us an email with the error screenshot. When there is an Online Promotion, you will need to provide the error screenshot as supporting document to apply the promotion mechanics accordingly - No exception will be entertained.
When there is a mismatch of accommodation details against your flight selection, an Alert message will be prompted. Select one of these
- It's OK - Leave it as it is.
- Change Hotel Stay Date – Please ensure that you check “own extension” before changing your accommodation check-in date. If you require an extension, amend "Number of nights".
- Change Flight – Reselect your flight choice with departure and arrival to the destination on the same date.
If you have selected "Change Hotel Stay Date", a pop-up window will allow you to make the necessary adjustments.
Check “Own extension” if you want to make your own arrangement for pre/post accommodation. This is to avoid having the system do matching checks on your flight and accommodation details.
To change your flight details, you may edit here. Remember to check Flight's own extension” if you want to make your own arrangement for pre/post accommodation. This is to avoid having the system do matching checks on your flight and accommodation details.
If one of the matching checks fails, an Alert message will be prompted again before you proceed to enter personal details.
- No – You are sure that it is the correct arrangement you want to make.
- Change Hotel Stay Date – You will be brought to the respective section for changes.