- How can I make an online booking?
You will find 3 main categories on homepage - Flight, Hotel and Packages. Flight and Hotel options provide you with realtime availability and instand confirmation. There are packages that allowed instant quotation with realtime flight availability search. How to identify which package is equipped with such functionality? Packages that come with a "BOOK NOW" button allows you to quote and book 24 by 7. Click on "Book Now" button, and follow step by step booking process to complete your reservation. It's that easy.
- How I know whether is my package booked online confirmed or pending?
Packages that allowed booking online comes with live flight reservation. Our travel consultants will be in touch with you related to the booking request. To confirm that your booking request had been created successfully, an unique Booking Reference will be generated and reflected on the Booking Completion screen follow by an email will be send to your email address registered. Deposit collection is required before booking completion.
- Why some of the flights are not displayed for booking?
The flights proposed are in accordance to your pre-search preference entered. Also, some flights may not have seats available in the booking class or there might be certain flight restrictions.
- How can I make a stopover, open-jaw and/or multi-city flight booking?
Please contact our Travel Planners at 6252 6822 during our operating hours.
- My passport expiration does not have minimum travel validity from my travel date. Can I still make a booking?
You may enter your passport expiry with one additional year to proceed with booking and email us your new passport information after you have renewed your passport. You will receive an email acknowledgement to inform you that passport information update is completed.
For example, for travel in 15 Jan 2014, passport should be valid until 15 Jul 2014. If your passport is expiring on 15 Feb 2014, you may enter as 15 Feb 2015 to proceed. Do note that UOB Travel will not be responsible should traveller forget to renew their passport(s) for travel or for any inaccurate passport information provided to UOB Travel.
- How can I make a tour booking/enquiry?
- Online - Simply choose the desired package and fill in the respective online forms. You can find the forms here.
- Phone - Please contact our Travel Planners at 6252 6822 during our operating hours.
- Fax - Please print out the respective application forms, fill up the required details and fax it to us at 6252 9188.
- Walk-in - You are most welcome to visit us at our office during our operating hours.
- How can I receive my ticket(s) or travel document(s)?
- Self-collect at our office
- Request for e-Documents to be delivered to your mailbox (if applicable)
- You can request for dispatch service at a nominal fee. Please check with our Travel Planners for more details.
- How can I make payment?
- Cash (for offline transactions only) - Cash payment is accepted in Singapore Dollars only.
- Credit Card - We accept VISA and MASTERCARD. Only selected channels accept AMEX credit card.
- Cheque payment (for offline transactions only) - All cheques should be double-crossed and addressed to "UOB Travel Planners Pte Ltd". Cheque payment must be submitted in person 5 working days before issuance of travel documents for bank clearance.