Special perks when you fly British Airways for International Schools’ employees
In this unpredictable time, those working in the academic industry are facing more challenges than before. From continuing lessons virtually to ensuring school premises are kept safe and clean, the commitment and dedication shown by employees is a huge source of inspiration to us all. As a token of appreciation, UOB Travel has collaborated with British Airways to offer special perks to employees of selected international schools in Singapore.
Promotion ends 30 July 2022, travel by 30 Jul 2023.
In partnership with:
Terms and Conditions:
- Exclusive Global Fares are applicable for selected universities/schools with available flight departures worldwide.
- Academic fares are exclusive for eligible staff/employees/contractors/part-time lecturers of International Schools and Universities participating in this campaign.
- Seats are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Changes permitted with a fee of GBP30 per ticket (around SG$50). Price may vary due to fluctuating exchange rates.
- Tickets are non-refundable once issued.
- All penalty fees are subject to UOB Travel Planners’ additional administration fee per ticket for any amendment or cancellation.
- All information is subject to change without prior notice.
- Promotion is not combinable with other promotion unless otherwise stated.
- Other terms and conditions apply.