Beyond Singapore’s urban skyline of tall skyscrapers and shopping malls, there’s a whole new world to explore outside the city. Set sail to the wide blue yonder and explore some of the islands surrounding our little red dot. Discover the tranquility of the Southern Islands or experience the vibrant communities in the north – you’re in for a memorable retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city’s concrete jungle.
UOB Travel Concierge can help you plan your perfect adventure at sea. Our partner offers several yacht category and the Concierge Managers will recommend the yacht that is best suited to your requests.
2D1N Valencia Yacht or similar size yacht overnight (Up to 5 guests) from S$3,531* or UNI$200,192*
Itinerary (Available Mondays – Sundays):
- 3:00PM – Check-in
- 3:15PM – Sail to Lazarus Island / Pulau Hantu
- 3:45PM – Have water activities (Kayaking, Water Mats, Slides)
- 6:00PM – Dinner onboard (BBQ Menu)
- 7:00PM – Slow cruise around Southern Island
- 10:00PM – Sail to Lazarus Island for overnight
- 7:15AM – Return to ONE 15 Marina
- 8:00AM – Breakfast onboard
- 10:00AM – Check-out
At a glance:
- Model: Leopard 51PC
- Cabins: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Large luxury catamaran
- Large forward cockpit
- Multiple lounging and dining areas
- Ergonomic layout
- Large and spacious saloon with panoramic windows
- Large fly bridge with direct access to sundeck
- Fully-equipped kitchen and electric BBQ pit
This new breed of power catamaran boasts elegance, economic efficiency, and focuses on performance. Her many other attributes include an ergonomic layout with an open design, making transitioning from the aft cockpit to the bow seamless and easy. She also includes the option of an interior steering station in addition to the exterior helm station located on the flybridge.
Modern design and customisable layout
The luxurious yacht offers a three or four cabin layout, with the option for separate crew cabins. You can personalize the yacht’s interior to your individual needs. The choice of a three cabin layout features a master cabin in the starboard hull with a walk around queen-size bed. A private ensuite head is located right outside of the master cabin in the forward part of the hull. Also located in the starboard hull is a comfortable lounge area and desk with an abundance of hanging lockers, drawers and shelves.
In the port side hull, two guest cabins have been carefully designed to maximize comfort and practicality. Well-ventilated with opening hatch and ports, the cabins provide a comfortable space to relax, day or night. Excellent lighting and plenty of storage with full size hanging lockers add the practicality and comfort of the yacht. The forward guest cabin also features a storage area in the forepeak or an optional berth.
An abundance of space and natural light
The redesigned interior focuses on spacious open living, comfort, and new design elements. Exciting new features include recessed lighting under the cabinets and bench seating, new cabinetry and appliances, and additional storage space in the galley. The open saloon area with seating in a wide U shape has enough room for eight guests. This area is filled with natural light and the panoramic windows afford the opportunity for stunning views.
The Leopard Leap
The Leopard 51 Powercat carries the pedigree and performance that is expected of a Leopard catamaran. The bridge deck offers continuous indoor and outdoor living space with direct access from the forward cockpit to the aft cockpit. Also, the large flybridge includes enough seating for up to eight and an outdoor kitchen. With direct access from the flybridge, this yacht features an open lounging platform, perfect for sunbathing, relaxing and enjoying the sunset.
*Terms and Conditions:
• All bookings are subject to availability.
• Bookings for the UOB Premium Cards must be made through the UOB Travel services.
• All bookings must be made by Cardmember at least 48 hours in advance. There is no maximum notice period for reservation of a yacht charter.
• Valencia Yachts will accommodate booking reservations for yacht charters pursuant to the stipulated notice period, subject to availability.
• Valencia Yachts will use its best efforts to cater to the preferred yacht charter time slots of Card Members. If the yacht has been booked, alternative timings or other yacht will be provided.
• All the rates quoted above are subject to prevailing goods and services tax.
• Bookings on eve of and Public Holidays are subjected to 20% surcharge unless otherwise stated.
• All departures will be from One Degree 15. In the event, due to circumstances beyond Valencia Yachts control (e.g. the Marina is closed for maintenance) the departure venue is changed, the Card Members shall be duly notified. Currently , there is the maximum number of 5 passengers (excluding crew) as per government measures pursuant of Port Circular No.36 of 2021 for each reservation of the yacht charter .
• UOB Premium Cardmembers will be required to sign a Company yacht charter agreement prior to their charter date. Only one agreement is required per charter.
• Price indicated for charters are within Singapore waters only. Any request for a cruise outside Singapore waters, charters of a longer duration will be subject to the prevailing rates.
• Any request for additional number of crew on board will be charged at S$300 per crew per day, subjected to terms and conditions.
• Fuel utilised on extended charters will be charged. Estimates will be provided (to be charged on onset of booking)
• Any port clearance costs, visa charges, shall be borne by the Cardmember (to be charged on the onset of booking)
• Additional food and beverage charges as agreed with Cardmember at time of booking (to be charged on the onset of booking)
• A charter may be extended, subject to availability, and upon agreement between Card Member and Valencia Yachts. Extensions will be based on an hourly rate calculated at the published rack rate, according to the length of the original booked charter.
• Cancellations of confirmed bookings made more than 1 months’ prior to departure, will receive back only 50% of the charter fees. For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to departure, no refund of the deposit will be made.
• Any external vendors such as teambuilding, catering, wedding planners etc once booked and paid for will not be refunded, unless stated otherwise.
• Any extra crew, once booked and paid for will not be refunded unless stated otherwise
• Valencia Yachts is entitled to cancel this Agreement should the Card Member fail to meet his/her payment deadlines. In this event, the Card Member shall have no further rights or claims for compensation.
• For cancellations, Valencia Yachts will issue Card Member a full reversal of the charter amount, but re-charge the applicable cancellation amount into the Cardmember’s Account.
• Re-schedule of charters due to extreme weather conditions on the day will be permitted under the following conditions:
o The captain, in his reasonable opinion, declares that the sea conditions are not suitable for the charter either prior or during the scheduled yacht charter and there is a reasonable possibility of danger to the yacht, the yacht’s personnel and/or guests.