Recharge with a touch of zen
There’s no better gift to yourself than the gift of zen and well-being. Bali is a wonderful place to head for a yoga retreat with plenty of resorts with breathtaking views. Whether it is practicing your breathing techniques amongst picturesque rice terraces and endless green fields or meditating by the sea; you’ll leave the place feeling physically and spiritually better. Many resorts also offer more adventurous activities for those looking to embark on a new fitness goal.
We often associate wellness with massages and spa treatments but it is also about bolstering the body’s natural immune system to allow you to be at your optimum health. In Thailand, medical services and immersions programmes are a rising trend in resorts. Get assessed by certified medical professionals and a personalized plan will be curated for your individual needs – from colon hydrotherapy to vitamin D injections; all accompanied with a nutrition plan for a clean diet.
Desaru Coast, Malaysia
When we think of a spa getaway, Desaru Coast may not be the first place that comes to mind but this lesser-known destination features one of nature’s most precious hideaways. With a gorgeous setting amidst the Malaysian jungle and bordering the South China Sea, this is an enchanting quick getaway where one can enjoy a holistic and highly personalized set of treatments or programmes to reset the body away from urban distractions.
Grand opening: One and Only Desaru Coast Resort 6 September 2020
Receive RM500 credit^ for each night stay.
Rainforest Junior Suite from S$1,115 per room per night (15% off usual rate)
- Gourmet breakfast for two
- One complimentary activity per guest each day
- 24-hour butler service
- Welcome drink upon arrival
- Kids-only club for 4 - 11 years old (Children below 4 years old must be accompanied by parent or babysitter)
Book by 31 Dec 2020.
Stay by 31 Dec 2020.
Opening Special Promotion:
For stay between 6 September to 19 December 2020, RM500 credit will be awarded to each booking on a per suite per night basis. Credits can be used for resort activities such as spa treatments and F&B consumption.
One & Only Desaru terms and conditions:
- Rates are valid till 31 Dec 2020. Blackout dates apply.
- Tourism Tax of MYR10.00 per room per night is excluded from the room rate.
- ^RM500 credit cannot be accumulated and have to be spent each day. For instance, a 2-night suite booking will receive RM500 on day 1 and RM500 on day 2. Each day’s credit will need to be spent on the actual day itself and cannot be combined.
- Other terms and conditions apply.