Receive 20% rebate on second guest and complimentary two-way airport transfer when you book a pair of Business class tickets on Qatar Airways.
Sales period: 1 Jan to 30 Jun 2020
Travel period: 20 Jan to 30 Sep 2020
Terms and Conditions Governing Business Class Promotion with UOB Travel Planners (“Promotion”)(“Terms and Conditions”)
1. This Promotion is applicable to UOB Travel Planners Qatar Airways (“QR”) 2nd passenger 20% cashback and 2ways Airport transfer.
Applicable to ticket of Business Class ( excluding I promotion & R booking class )
tickets out from Singapore.
Purchase must be made between 1 Jan 2020 to 30 Jun 2020 ( both dates inclusive )
Travel must be from 20 Jan 2020 to 30 Sep 2020 ( both dated inclusive )
Period of stay : NA
All flights must be on the respective airlines.
This Promotion is not applicable to code-share flights and corporate fares
Ticket cannot be an open-dated ticket. Wait listing is not allowed.
2. Qatar Airway 20% cash back for 2nd passenger on selected Business class airfares (excluding taxes) is applicable only for booking made via UOB Travel with UOB cards. There must be a minimum of 2 passengers per reservation and passenger must be travelling together. Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other promotion.
3. Air ticket prices are per person basis, unless otherwise stated. Taxes and fuel surcharges start from S$826 (subject to change at point of ticket issuance). Peak period surcharge and blackout periods apply, if any.
4. The issuance of the tickets must be made at least seven (7) working days before departure. Air tickets are available on a first-come, first-serve basis and subject to availability.
5. Changes subject in dates are subject to an airline admiration fee of US$130 in the same booking class and must be within sales/travel period. No refund for partially used tickets. Fully unused tickets are subject to a refund of up to US$245.
6. All penalty fees, arising from situations such as change of travelers’ names, travel date and time, are subject to UOB Travel agreement with the corporate.
7. Complimentary (2) two-way limousine transfer service will be provided in Singapore by BMW or equivalent, point-to-point pick up at residential address in Singapore excluding Sentosa entry fee, odd hour and excessive luggage surcharges. Maximum 3 passengers are allowed in a vehicle. Depending on the number of luggage. Transfer services will be arranged based on flight bookings made. Strictly no change is allowed.
8. UOB Travel reserves the right to vary, amend and delete any of these terms and conditions at any time and from time to time, without giving
9. Whilst all information is believed to be correct at the time of publishing, UOB Travel makes no representation or warranty whether expressed or implied, and accepts no responsibility or liability for its completeness or accuracy.
10. The Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.