Kempinski Hotel Group
Receive Kempinski Discovery Black Card status after your first stay at any Kempinksi hotel worldwide to get access to double room upgrades, early access to exclusive offers, and complimentary third night’s stay after 10 eligible stays or more.
Pan Pacific Hotel Group
UOB Reserve cardholders will receive Pan Pacific Hotel Group Discovery Black Card status without the need to fulfil any stay with Pan Pacific Hotels worldwide. Plus, enjoy an exclusive Local Experience award, early check-in from 9am (subject to availability), late check-out until 6pm (subject to availability), guaranteed room availability up to 24 hours prior to arrival (excludes blackout dates), double room upgrade (subject to availability) and bring home a locally produced souvenir of your choice as a trip momento.
(Note: Discovery Black Card status is usually awarded upon 30+ nights’ stay or a minimum of $30,000 spend/year)
Preferred Hotel and Resorts
Upon your first booking, get upgraded to Elite Status of the “I Prefer” loyalty programme to enjoy exclusive hotel amenities. Elite Status is valid for one year from your first hotel stay.
- This privilege is valid for all hotels under the Kempinski brand, Pan Pacific Group and Preferred Hotel and Resorts.
- This privilege is only valid for bookings via UOB Travel Concierge.
- The Kempinski Discovery Black Card status will only be accorded after materialisation of your first stay at any Kempinski hotel worldwide.
- The I Prefer – Elite Card Status will only be accorded after materialisation of your first stay at any Preferred Hotel and Resorts worldwide.
- Pan Pacific Group Black Card privilage is exclusive for Reserve Cardmembers. Please contact UOB Travel Concierge for registration.
- Benefits are subjected to availability and might change during the promotion period. Other T&Cs and blackout dates apply.