10 awesome travel hacks to keep your holidays hassle-free!
Discover unconventional ways to prepare for your travels.
- Place a dryer sheet in your suitcase to keep your clothes smelling fresh and reduce static.
- Use belts to line your shirt collars and keep them crisp.
- If you forget your wall charger, charge your mobile devices using the USB slot on a TV.
- Get WiFi passwords by checking comments on FourSquare.
- Wrap your shoes in a shower cap to keep dirt out of your luggage
- A binder clip will protect the head of your razor and prevent it from scraping against other things in your suitcase.
- Going to the beach? Use an empty lotion bottle to store and hide your valuables.
- To prevent liquids from spilling during travel, put a layer of plastic wrap between the bottle and the cap.
- To stop make-up powder and eye shadow from cracking, place a layer of cotton wool between the pressed powder and the lid.
- Use pill organizers or old lip balm containers to organize and keep track of your smaller jewelries, like rings and earrings.