Venturing through Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand, the Belmond Eastern & Oriental Express traverses the most iconic rail route in Southeast Asia. The beautifully restored interiors of the train features charming marquetry and teak paneling.
A luxurious private cabin provides an indulgent sanctuary to relax in, with picture frame windows perfect for watching the scenery unfold. Guests can mingle with fellow travellers over cocktails in the Observation Car, and delight at gastronomic cuisine over dinner. Become acquainted with local characters during off-board excursions and onboard entertainment, from village elders to knowledgeable historians.
The Belmond Eastern & Oriental Express is the ultimate way to discover the incredible landscape of Southeast Asia in unparalleled luxury!
- • Price is based on departure date out of Singapore on 6 November 2017.
- • Offer is based on Pullman Twin Cabin, twin-sharing.
- • Valid for new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- • Offers may be removed at any time without notice by Belmond.
- • Price includes cabin accommodations, off train excursions and on-board entertainment, table d'hôte meals and all applicable taxes. As of January 2018, all beverages will also be included in the fare.
- • All onboard payments are in US dollars.
- • The dress code in the Restaurant Cars is smart casual with a touch of understated elegance. Balmy afternoons call for light linens, smart full-length trousers and open-neck shirts.