Experience the enduring allure of the spectacularly scenic Rhine and Moselle on Uniworld Cruise.
Revel in the UNESCO-designated Rhine River Valley, with its vine-covered slopes and castle-dotted shores, and the mesmerizing Moselle, the Rhine’s breathtaking tributary. Explore the delights of five nations and savour the best these regions have to offer. Connoisseurs of food and wine will delight in exceptional Rieslings, hearty regional specialties, delicate pastries and fine chocolates. Art and nature lovers will relish the many wonders the Rhine and Moselle rivers have to offer.
Experience the magic and beauty of Amsterdam via a canal cruise, before visiting either the Van Gogh Museum or the Rijksmuseum, home to Rembrandt’s The Night Watch. Cap the day off with a Captain’s Welcome Reception and Gala Dinner.
Watch the waters of the Moselle meld with the Rhine’s as you stand at the German Corner of medieval Koblenz during your discovery tour. Later, travel to the picturesque wine village of Ediger-Eller, where you’ll meet the mayor, who will escort you through his town to an organ recital at St. Martin’s Church—with one of the most ornate steeples—and to a wine tasting.
After scenic cruising along the Moselle, WWll history buffs will want to tour the city of Luxembourg, site of the WWII cemetery where U.S. Army General George Patton is buried. Explore the UNESCO World Heritage city of Trier— once known as the “second Rome”—as no other German city has as many monuments dating from ancient Roman times.
Colmar has been called one of the prettiest towns in the world with its winding streets, medieval city centre and pink-stone church. For those who wish to experience more idyllic wine villages, Kaysersberg and Riquewihr are a perfect choice. Join a festive evening at the Captain’s Farewell Reception and Gala Dinner.
Disembark the ship and transfer to EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg for your flight home, or extend your stay in Basel.
- • All sailing dates from June to November depart from Amsterdam to Basel. Except for 3 May, 18 June, 11 August, 4 September, 28 September, 22 October – depart from Basel to Amsterdam.
- • Price is based on per guest on double-occupancy.
- • Single supplement applies for single accommodation.
- • Price does not include airfares.
- • Itineraries and vessels may change, and substitute visits to other sites may occur during your trip due to water level fluctuations and other uncontrollable factors.
- • Uniworld reserves the rights to withdraw or change offers at any time.