Wedged between the high Himalaya and the steamy Indian plains, Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE ITINERARY:
• The ancient art, culture, and history of Nepal.
• The architecture of Temples and Monasteries
• Stunning view of the mountains including Mt. Everest (8848m)
• The most endangered Asiatic one horned rhinoceros in Chitwan National Park, chances of seeing the most elusive Royal Bengal tiger.
SPECIALLY CREATED FOR:
• Cultural & Wildlife enthusiasts